Wednesday, May 13, 2020

If only things could change

Hi, it's T 


Sometimes, when I'm in a situation I never know how to react. I'm always in a situation I can't understand. Today I'm bringing back the story that made me realise that I can't trust anyone fully.

May 2019
Last day of school for 6th graders. It was my elementry graduation. The night before I was exited, I told my father what to cook for breakfast the next morning. I woke with a change of expression. It turned out my dad passed out drunk. I woke my mom up getting ready for everything and rushing for food. By the time we were on the road we were already late. I got to school and my mom went to the hall were the ceremony was being held. I was on the stand to take pictures with my mom and I realised that I was the only child who was accompanied by only one parent. Even I have a friend, her parents are divorced but both of them still came together just for their daughter. That was the last day I trusted my father. 


Fast forward August 2019. On the day of my cousin's wedding the 11th.
My dad fell unconscious, he was raced to the hospital(I'm not gonna get into details).
When he came back I thought maybe he would stop his alcohol addiction but oh god! I was wrong.
One very strange night my grandma called. When she asked me about dad I broke down, he had started his old habits but it was getting worse and worse. the next day she came with two of my uncles. To stop his habits they brought him to stay at my uncles house. Well since he was furious he took my mom's car keys and left. My mom had to rent a car, the car was pretty cute though. For the next month I was honestly happy that he was gone, the house was peaceful. Without him in sight we felt free. The night he left I remember me and my mom having a deep conversation(again not going with details).


He came back eventually. It was okay for about two weeks or so until he started drinking again but this time it was a lot more than I expected. My uncle came. They were in a fight for about an hour.
My uncle left because my dad was stubborn. After he left, I got into a fight with my dad which ended with me skipping lunch cause I was to frighted to leave my bedroom. I told my mom when she came home and she promised to file for divorce if he doesn't stop(she didn't).


The next day at school in PE I fractured my ankle and couldn't walk. My mom picked me up and we went home. She took me to the hospital that night to make sure I didn't break it. The next morning, my uncle came. My dad went with him since he couldn't make a fuss around him. I honestly enjoyed spending the beginning of December with my mom. A few days after I was on Christmas holidays my dad came back, happy ending? no he went through the same old habit. 


After staying with his mother he finally changed but that seemed to ruin me and my mom's relationship. Me and my mom have been getting into constant fights because I'm distancing away from my father. I just find him to be the reason for my relationship with my mom has been ruined. I don't know if he is going to figure it out but I hate it I want it to be just be and my mom I feel more comfortable that way.


                                                                                kisses T       

No comments:

Post a Comment