Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Child neglecting

Hi, its T, I'm not expecting anything on this so here.
Children who are abused or neglected, including those who witness domestic violence, often exhibit emotional and  behavioral problems, such as depression, suicidal behavior (thoughts), difficulty in school.
 Children who are abused or neglected also are more likely to be traumatised for god knows how long!
Children and teens, we always have this little bit of hope left saying something like "it's ok something way worse I should wait". Do we realise that our parents, our teachers, even our loved ones they always do something that hurts us deeply but we don't do anything, in fact we never do anything. Why? we are scared. we believe in hope and that hope seems to far away to be here with us. 
Well, here I am stuck in this beautiful mess. I love my parents its just that you feel like a burden all of a sudden because they do something painful. Trust me words hurt. One single word hurts. Sometimes when you think you never know what a simple saying deeply hurts someone inside.
Let me ask, have you ever tried putting yourself to try and concentrate on your school work and all the words come racing up to your mind. This creates very low self esteem and lower your self confidence.
Making you feel like a burden. Do your parents ever say stuff like " why did you break this you know how much it costs". Well my folks are the same. For once in my life I have never even thought about the fact if died what would happen? I mean I don't think anyone would care after a few days. If parents aren't letting their children express their problems and needs then all of the people going through this will be already falling in a state of depression and being in a depression is way worse then self harm. I have been through the whole " my parents finding about me cutting myself" phase and I wasn't surprised by what they thought of it. My folks were just as selfish as they always were. They said that I was going to be a failure anyway because I'm so weak to I got to the point of cutting me. 
Here are some things that my parents have told me and remember words hurt way more than you think they do:
" why do we spend so much on a private school when you can't bring good grades"
 "you never gave me any satisfaction in my life" 
"you won't achieve anything in your life" 
"you're just going to grow up to be a humiliation to us"
There is way more than that but I won't say anything more.

I have been through this and it isn't pleasing at all for any child to go through. so if you are reading this and this might be what you're living through, please do something! Talk about it to someone cause when it's to late it will always remind you that there is nothing such as hope. People don't change they hide what they need to change. There is no way someone can change. It's in there minds, they can control it but they will never get rid of it. 
Some people might think that I'm over-reacting or that I'm not grateful for what I have. I don't care what people think but people have very bad mentalities 

Kisses T 

1 comment:

  1. Hi its Tham and i just wanted to say that u have a lot of courage to say this in front of everyone and u are also speaking for other people when u say this, but all i want to say is that u are a wonderful human being and u deserve to be treated better. XOXO THAM

    ReplyDelete