Monday, May 11, 2020

We all have that one person

Hi, it's T

We all have a person who we trust the most and knows literally everything about you but sometimes you don't know that person. At first I thought it was my mom then I thought it was 2 of my favorite cousins. they understood me and even though one lives only two feet away from me I just didn't know. Why? you may ask. It's because the person who never shares deep things with you never is the person who you think you can trust.
Otherwise I thought it was my other cousin who is in Canada but no, I still never got the feeling that I could trust her. I honestly barely know anything about her life and when I look at it now she doesn't know the real me. I still tell her but I don't tell her everything.

It took me a real time to realise that you never know who that person is until you go way back through memories. I know that it sounds weird not knowing who to trust but it is my best friend since kindergarten. I'm grateful for  having her in my life. We are two complete different people but even if there is a difference I still trust her for her to know me, the actual real me. I know her, I know the real her and that's why we are not only besties but sisters, more than just sisters.

Tam I could never imagine my whole life without you. I love you and no matter what we are always here for each other.
We've been through a lot trust me a lot being friends with toxic people, people trying to turn us against each other but no whatever it takes we are always together and that will never change.
Me and my best friend have gone through a lot but when we go to college and things that will separate us we have this promise to make with each other and that is no matter what we will never forget each other.

So in the end we all have a person who we trust. Some of us have already found that person and some of us haven't. Be careful! we might think we've found that person but maybe that person isn't who you think they are. Likewise take care. T

Give Tham some love by reading her amazing daily blogs: https://todayfortommorow.blogspot.com/2020/05/first-post.html

1 comment:

  1. Hi its Tham, I just wanted to say that this friendship means a lot to me and i am happy that we will always be there for each other no matter what happens.

    ReplyDelete